Today I finished a DIY Tube Pre Amplifier with Tone Control. I made the kit that I bought from Bandung at 2004 . This are some small modification I made:
1. To make the tube glowing at the front panel window I modified the tube socket and pcboard to make a 3mm hole for ultra bright blue LED
2. Change the volume potentiometer with ALPS potentiometer.
3. Add Infra Red Controller so I can remotely control the volume
4. Use Jantzen Capasitor and Solen Capasitor so The sound will be good, natural and clear
5. After all this modification I have to burn in so the sound output will be at the best perform of this circuit
6. Tommorow I will post the schematic